Translate

Saturday 10 March 2018

Clear the loan to the Oriental Bank Commerce

Now I want to clear the loan to the oriental Bank of Commerce, but when I have taken loan, for collateral security I have kept my land two encumbrance certificates and original documents which are on E.Pentachary name. Now my land original Sale deed documents two encumbrance certificates and Pattadar Pass Book should be on E.Pentachary name, than I will go to one time settlement letter and clear the loan.


Survey No. 182 and Survey No. 197

Cheating and forged the survey No. 182 and survey No. 197 sale deed fabricated documents No.5327 of 1999 Situated at Gangasanipally, Raigir Village, Bhongir Mandal, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana State, India. The Oriental Bank of Commerce is known to them as silent? Click Here